In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This programme supports those families who are providing in-home care for the intellectually disabled and represents a very good investment of public funds.
- They suggest considering coordination of in-home services, listening to services on audiotape or finding info on the internet.
- The service includes an in-home visit during which the designer measures the space and takes digital photos.
- There have been many problems in providing adequate in-home services to elderly individuals over the past few years.
- The program pays a modest hourly wage to workers who provide in-home care for hundred of thousands of low-income elderly, blind and disabled people.
- Therapists providing similar in-home services may likewise make progress with clients with similar situations.
- But these increases were offset by the throngs of Americans who preferred in-home entertainment.
- Michigan is the only state with this protection for in-home education professionals.
- There is also an in-home respite service for parents and carers of children under 18, which provides a break for the parents or carers.
- Parents or couples with full-time careers may find that their work schedules require them to hire an in-home care provider for their child.
- Working at the clinic, he saw firsthand how older patients often found that Medicare wouldn't cover the costs of nurse's aides or in-home care.
- She was offered the services of an in-home protection service worker but refused.
- There are an estimated 30,000 war widows in Kabul alone, so the ability to earn income from in-home work is not guaranteed.
- The Foundation's in-home support service helps people in their own homes and the service will cost in the region of 80,000 euros this year.
- The idea of leaving their home or receiving in-home help for everyday activities can be distressing for your parents.
- How to supervise therapists providing in-home services is another potential challenge.
- Apply for a home-based permit to help maintain your professional rights and positively impact initiatives that support in-home music teaching.
- Supervised by home economist, their responsibilities include in-home economic and health education activities.
- Before making a home visit, therapists should explain the rationale for the in-home therapy session.
- The demand for such in-home, insular entertainment continues to grow.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.