In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1in-service training — cursos de capacitación o de perfeccionamiento para el personal de una empresa u organización
- The Midland Health Board schools team is involved in the delivery of in-service training on drugs health education in schools.
- Final year students are currently involved in 5 months of in-service training, he said.
- Take the information that police and magistrates receive in in-service training and/or seminars on the subject.
- This course can mesh in with part-time theological study, ministry development and in-service training.
- Stone provides in-service training to health-care workers regarding adequate oral care for the dependent adult population.
- It also provides in-service training, business development advice and advanced skills courses for those already in the trade.
- He said budget problems this year had been worsened by Government decisions to switch off or reduce the value of various grants, for example towards in-service training for teachers.
- But, he said, initial teacher training and in-service training should include advice and help on limiting voice strain problems.
- One suggested structure for in-service training involves a fifteen-minute briefing with staff from different areas each day.
- Is it something that one can never fully master, so in-service training would be helpful?
- Preservice training is more cost effective in the longer term, but in-service training remains essential for rapid improvements in quality of care.
- This requires daily travelling to those companies for in-service training and for consultations with thesis supervisors.
- Half of local primary, secondary school teachers and school administrators would receive in-service training within nine months.
- Our teachers do not receive enough in-service training and this leads to poor teaching.
- Shipanga said the successful bidders will be given in-service training.
- They will do in-service training, as there will be no assessments.
- The programme provides in-service training for teachers, parent education and personal safety education for children at primary school level.
- Effective in-service training can be planned by conducting a pretraining survey at the beginning of the school year.
- Education and skills training were identified during individual performance reviews, and in-service training is held weekly and open to all.
- Teachers were given in-service training, and encouraged to upgrade their qualifications by being given study grants.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.