1sin querersin darse cuentainadvertidamente formal
- Many if not most of the arsonists appeared to have started big fires inadvertently with small fires.
- Sadly, we tried to usher the creature out the window, but ended up hitting it inadvertently.
- In trying to get something he had inadvertently given something away.
- A monarchy which strives to avoid political controversy now finds itself inadvertently at the heart of it.
- To avoid being billed twice inadvertently, don't press any button more than once.