1dentro de borda
1(engine)motor interior masculine
- Meanwhile, the state of California, through its powerful Air Resources Board, is moving toward requiring catalytic converters on marine sterndrives and inboards, ahead of the EPA.
- The four-stroke cylinders do not have this oil coating and will rust when not run for long periods, just like four-stroke inboards do.
- The engine is a Chrysler 318 V - 8 inboard with a straight shaft.
- Today, multilevel, multi-year limited warranties are standard on almost all outboard engines and a growing number of inboards, according to a survey by BoatU.S. (See charts at right.)
- The inboards also make a small difference, but they may be too expensive to be worth it, and may not even be available.
- A variety of twin-engine options were offered on the Coastal 2800 over the nine years of production, including factory installed, 225-hp OMC Sea Drives and a variety of gasoline inboards, from 220 to 270 hp.
- In the marina I can see two gleaming Sabrecraft, a 37-footer named Little Frégate and the slightly larger Frigate Bird, both with twin 350 hp inboards.
2(boat)barco con motor dentro de borda masculine
- The Blue Fin is still in rotation, but a 405-horsepower inboard with a speedometer and a sound system is the family boat of choice.
- Some 56% of the boats used most often had propeller propulsion and of those boats with motors, nearly 60% were outboards and 26.7% were inboards.
- The IPS props - which are smaller than a standard prop configuration - are also in perfect horizontal alignment with the boat's bottom, unlike inboards whose typical seven-degree down angle wastes energy.