In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
2Computingbandeja de entrada feminine
- Gain control over the ever-increasing flood of time-wasting e-mail appearing in your in-box.
- Anti-spam filtering outfit Brightmail has released a list of the ten most common spam messages assaulting users' in-boxes this year.
- Ever since these spam messages started flowing into in-boxes, people have wondered if it was just a joke, a bizarre scam to harvest more email addresses, or just someone who was mentally disturbed.
- Many of us remember the trippy, innocent elation inspired by our earliest Google searches or our first encounters with an in-box full of e-mail on a Monday morning.
- You all have truly made opening my in-box fun, and intellectually challenging - and utterly daunting.
- This, along with scanning for viruses on the Net before they reach users' in-boxes, seems to represent the best way forward.
- So yesterday morning, when News Alerts deposited into my in-box a half-dozen links to news stories mentioning me, I swiftly clicked through the assortment.
- I have just checked the email in-box into which my messages from the various education forums arrive. I used to be able to keep up with them.
- If the signature is valid, the e-mail is placed into the in-box, otherwise the e-mail is deleted, or sent back with a message indicating why.
- Critics are using a rather more brutal term: ‘bluespamming’, as in the unsolicited ‘spam’ that clutters our e-mail in-boxes.
- In your in-box, move any e-mail you have received from your group into the folder.
- Nothing makes me angrier than opening my email in-box to find over 150 messages, wading through them all, and discovering that 135 of the messages rate as nothing more than junk.
- Just subscribe to receive each installment in your email in-box every week.
- Also, users should still be wary of suspicious - looking emails in their in-boxes.
- And the economics of spam are only getting worse for those fighting a tide of rising junk mail that threatens to swamp users' in-boxes.
- I'll try and catch up on e-mails and in-boxes and such and write a helpful and useful blog entry over the weekend.
- These services have their negatives, such as ads that continuously appear on screen or pop into your e-mail in-box.
- With so much spam clogging my email in-box, I couldn't survive any more without this program!
- If enough of us clog his in-box maybe he'll take time to read it.
- The unified messaging server gives the user a single in-box for e-mail, voice mail and fax transmissions.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.