In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ingresos masculinefeminine rentasmasculine ingresosI live within my income — vivo de acuerdo con mis ingresos
- they're living beyond their income — gastan más de lo que ganan
- taxable income — ingresos gravables
- annual income — ingresos anuales
- an important source of income — una importante fuente de ingresos
- before noun income bracket — nivel de ingresos
- lower/upper income groups — grupos de altos/bajos ingresos
- income level — nivel de ingresos
- My mother did not work after her marriage and did not contribute to the family income.
- However, this has been seen as a stealth tax by some because incomes tend to increase more quickly than prices.
- He had made a name for himself by pioneering tax cuts on wealth, profits and top incomes.
- Thus the outlook for the market returns component of farm incomes is also not promising.
- It is better to think about ways in which you might earn extra money or increase your income.
- This is not the case for personal finance where a regular income is often evident.
- Meanwhile, the rest of the income you receive from the fee can be used to clear the bank loan.
- Throughout your working life you invest some of your income and turn it into a capital sum.
- They will not have the ability to change their incomes to pay for this increase.
- In contrast, the initial impact of the tax will be on the net incomes of retail firms.
- As long as the fund pays out a high proportion of the income it receives, there will be no double tax.
- I would like him to tell us why even families on higher incomes than that face the same thing.
- I pay tax on my money, my taxed income is paid to the nanny and then I pay tax for the nanny on top.
- A manager of a large taxi company said the lowering of incomes is making the job less popular.
- The sharp drop in incomes caused the share of income taxes paid by the rich to shrink nearly a tenth.
- This is particularly the case if they will be on low untaxable retirement incomes.
- If there were no one parent families, average family incomes would be much higher.
- Many people depend on the tax credit money to pay for their childcare, and supplement their incomes.
- By taking advantage of these deals, the internet savvy can save money and stretch their incomes.
- For falling prices to reverse, demand has to rise, supply has to fall and incomes have to go up.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.