In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1impuesto sobre la renta masculineimpuesto a la renta masculineimpuesto a los réditos masculine Argentina
- The money obtained is regarded as a capital receipt and is not liable to income tax.
- Most of our revenue is raised through income tax and income tax revenue declines with age.
- Reducing marginal rates of income tax, shifting from direct to indirect taxes.
- If you end up paying some income tax on your lump sum, you may be able to claim tax relief at the end of the tax year.
- I pay income tax and council tax, portions of which are spent on road maintenance.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.