- Whether you knew Andy personally, or just looked forward to his incomparably shrewd dispatches from all over, there's no better way to honor his spirit.
- The received wisdom about economic life in the Nordic countries is easily summed up: people here are incomparably affluent, with all their needs met by an efficient welfare state.
- She offers us an invocation of a life so drab, so mundane that, emerging from the final close-sealed video room, our own everyday existence seems incomparably transfigured; ineffably glorious.
- Great guitarist, underrated and fantastic singer, and utterly, incomparably brilliant songwriter.
- Italy and Spain seemed even more backward - vast gorgeous museums where you could look at art, eat and drink incomparably well and admire the past, but where the train stations were tiny islands of modernity.