1(unimportant)(remark/affair/idea) intrascendente(affair/remark/idea) sin importancia
- My portion of the story was relatively small and inconsequential as compared with what had been given away.
- Taken out of context, the bits and pieces that I have quoted seem slight and inconsequential.
- It's often the little, inconsequential things that spark off such thoughts, rather than the huge, grand gestures.
- We talked about inconsequential stuff, basically where we went to school, where we worked, so on and so forth.
- This is no inconsequential matter: nice underwear can put you out of house and home at regular prices.
- But what if some of these seemingly minor, inconsequential events had never occurred?
- These days, I have many small and inconsequential moments that I end up holding on to as being very precious.
- The specific matters about which complaint is made were minor and inconsequential.
- Some minor and inconsequential further amendments were incorporated into the Decision before publication.
- And so the day went, filled with inconsequential matters and punctuated by long periods of nothing at all.
- Some of the matters to which I have referred on their own might seem inconsequential or of minor importance only.
- Then there are actors who are haunted by what they perceive as the trivial and inconsequential nature of their work.
- Although far from dreadful, it's just rather silly, shallow, unconvincing and inconsequential.
- He has total confidence in his alpha maleness and finds her posturing inconsequential at best.
- A set of inconsequential random and rare moments of happiness joined together by swathes of mundaneness.
- Given what else is going in this big bad world, a decision on whether or not a golf tournament should be played is inconsequential, to say the least.
- One of the reasons why football is pilloried and satirised on comedy shows is that it is awash with cliches and inconsequential chat.
- We pay more and more for less and less and are dismissed as inconsequential and treated like children by bullies who want everything their own way.
- They treated vulnerable children as disposable, inconsequential commodities.
- However, one of the virtues of supremacy is that the opinions of others are rendered inconsequential.
2formal(illogical)(argument/reasoning) ilógico(argument/reasoning) incoherente