In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(of egg, embryo, bacteria)incubación feminine
- Pairs form during winter and spring, and dissolve after the female begins incubation.
- Embryos in the eggs do not begin to develop until their mother warms them through incubation.
- At the conclusion of incubation, the cells and media were removed and centrifuged.
- After incubation, the number of elongated motile promastigotes were counted.
- Condors typically lay only one egg per season, with the male assisting in incubation.
- There are several reversions to male incubation from a shared incubation ancestor.
- After a second overnight incubation and washing, the detection antibody is added.
- All washes were at room temperature and repeated following each incubation.
- Business incubation as a concept is developing around the world.
- Sensitivity of culture isolation increased with higher initial inocula and shorter incubation.
- It is infectious but the transmission of infection and the period of incubation of the disease are unusual.
- Births occur almost a month after incubation, in tune with the next lunar cycle.
- Moreover, contents of lactate in stem tissues increased at an early stage of anaerobic incubation.
- This may be due to active consumption of glyoxylate during incubation of the samples.
- Such events would occur during their incubation in the mammalian lysate.
- Thus, the benefits to offspring of male incubation may be reduced in various species.
- Cultures were considered negative for Brucella only after four weeks of incubation.
- The inoculum size and incubation conditions were the same as mentioned earlier.
- Viable molds and bacteria were determined by incubation on two different media.
- Lepromatous disease has a mean clinical incubation time of 10 years.
2(of disease)incubación feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.