In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1abusos deshonestos masculine
- With rape, or indecent assault, the rules and the way they are observed have been changing.
- We interpose; he was here referring to three spent convictions for indecent assault.
- He denies nine charges of rape, one of kidnapping, one of indecent assault and one of attempted rape.
- He denied one count of rape and three further offences of indecent assault.
- There is abundant authority to show that such frauds as these vitiate consent both in the case of rape and in the case of indecent assault.
- They both walked to a secluded area where the man subjected the woman to a serious indecent assault.
- We do not consider that sentences of three years are adequate to reflect the gravity of these continued indecent assaults and we shall quash them as unduly lenient.
- Otherwise, indecent assault is a misdemeanor of the second degree.
- The alleged offences were rape, indecent assault and false imprisonment.
- The charges were indecent assault, sexual assault, and assault causing bodily harm.
- In English law the offence of indecent assault is widely used as a residual offence, beneath rape and attempted rape.
- Keith was convicted of five gross indecency and three indecent assault charges at Swindon Crown Court on Tuesday.
- Four indecent assault charges and two rapes of patients were found not proven.
- His son, Dave, was convicted of nine indecent assaults and sentenced to community service.
- A student fell to his knees and prayed after a jury cleared him on attempted rape and indecent assault charges.
- This time the charges were rape and indecent assault, the sentence seven years.
- He was also found not guilty of four indecent assaults and one serious sexual offence against a third alleged victim.
- If a perpetrator intentionally has physical contact of a sexual nature with the victim without the victim's consent, the perpetrator can be charged with the crime of indecent assault and battery.
- There is nothing to prevent the prosecution charging indecent assault in these circumstances.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.