1.1thank you very much indeed — muchísimas gracias
- she was very late indeed — llegó tardísimo
- he's painted it very well indeed — lo ha pintado realmente / verdaderamente bien
- He painted a pretty grim picture indeed of what he described as the perilous state of health services, in Kerry.
- Well, thank you very much indeed, Mr Robinson, for your closing comments.
- Thank you very much indeed for sharing your experience with us in terms of just trying to get an understanding as to how the system operates.
- Madam here is growing very nicely indeed thank you.
- Gus, thank you very much indeed for talking to us.
- Thank you very much indeed, and thank you for your generous offer.
- It is very funny indeed and any attempt to describe it here would not do it justice - it is something that has to be seen and experienced.
- Can I start by saying thank you very much indeed for accepting our invitation to attend the Inquiry this afternoon and to give us evidence.
- Thank you indeed for all the information sent with the entry form and the map.
- I just want to say thank you very much indeed to you and your colleagues for your help and assistance.
- Sandra Yates, thank you very much indeed for taking time to talk to us on Radio National.
- Good afternoon, and thank you very much indeed for your submission.
- And so it was that I spent most of the day pulling up small clumps of grass from the gravel drive. Best described as very Zen indeed.
- The editor loved it - described it as brilliant - which made me very happy indeed.
- Thank you indeed Portugal, from an appreciative Scottish nation delighted with their efforts last Monday.
- For those who have dived upon an untouched shipwreck the experience is described as very moving indeed.
- Okay, well, thank you very much indeed for that additional enlightening point.
- Just moving to my closing words, can I first of all thank you very much indeed for coming along and for the help that you have given to us.
- It looks very good indeed, I see they've published a nice booklet describing everything the Mournes have going for them.
- Anyway, can I first of all say thank you very much indeed for your contribution today and your contribution so far.
1.2(emphatic)this is indeed a great privilege — este es un auténtico / verdadero privilegio
- this is indeed bad news — esto sí que es una mala noticia
- what a lovely evening! — yes indeed! — ¡que noche más agradable! — ¡ya lo creo! / ¡sí, por cierto!
1.3(in response to question)do you like champagne? — indeed I do / I do indeed — ¿te gusta el champán? — ¡si me gustará … ! / sí, mucho
- are you Miss Hunt? — indeed I am — ¿es usted la señorita Hunt? — en efecto / así es
- I believe we've met before — indeed we have, a couple of years ago — creo que nos conocemos — en efecto / así es, nos conocimos hace un par de años
- shall we go? — why not indeed? — ¿vamos? — pues ¿por qué no?
- It was glorious weather when I visited and, in the brief time I had my clothes off, I can confirm that it is indeed very pleasant to let the air get about your bits.
- I have confirmed this is indeed accurate, occurring a couple of weeks ago now.
- These are dramatic figures which suggest something is indeed seriously awry with Bermuda's black men.
- They suggest that attitudes are indeed changing, although perhaps not as fast or extensively as one would like.
- As you no doubt suspected or has already been confirmed, it was indeed a suicide.
- Such statements may indeed be a useful component of the rhetoric of justification, but never of the process of deliberation.
- But here we encounter another paradox that suggests we are indeed at a critical inflection point for policy and for markets.
- Using these facts, he suggested that time does indeed vary at the very highest speeds - and his theory has been subsequently proved.
- And recent tests in the North East on a group of coach potato schoolchildren appeared to confirm that this is indeed the stuff of brain power.
- That statement was, indeed, a tribute to the actress, who stole the hearts of Tamil cinema-viewers.
- If confirmed, this is indeed a significant revision in the empirical evidence.
- First, it suggests that there is indeed a distinction between affective and normative commitment.
- The program confirms that you do indeed own the album, and will then allow you to listen to it in streaming mp3 format from the site.
- As the title suggests, this is indeed a dark comedy.
- An ultra-sound confirmed that she had indeed a problematic heart - due to a tight artery, her heart has thickened.
- A look out the window confirmed that I was indeed in the Twilight Zone, as huge, unnatural snowflakes fell to the ground.
- He showed no disgust - indeed in one question he was asked how happy he would be to eat soup that had been stirred with a washed fly swatter.
- My response as a fellow student to this bright and astute statement is that I indeed view my education as an earth science major as an investment.
- It seems to confirm that he is indeed trying to say what he means and furthermore that he wants the rest of us to be clear what that is.
- I'd like to take this opportunity to confirm that I did indeed purchase some expensive espionage equipment over the weekend.
2.1(in fact)I checked, and the wheel was indeed loose — fui a ver y comprobé que, en efecto, la rueda estaba suelta
- most of the staff, and indeed most of the managers, were involved — la mayor parte del personal, e incluso / inclusive de la directiva, estaba implicada
2.2(indicating possibility)I may indeed return one day — puede ser que algún día vuelva
- if indeed he is right — si es que tiene razón
- this may indeed be the case, but … — quizás sea así / no digo que no sea así, pero …
2.3(what is more)the situation hasn't improved; indeed it has worsened — la situación no ha mejorado; es más: ha empeorado
- a rare, indeed unique, example — un ejemplo, ya no poco común, sino único
- McCarthy played very well when introduced and, indeed, finished as his side's top scorer.
- The application to intervene is consented to and, indeed, strongly supported by The National Post.
- Perhaps some of the ideas have been put before, indeed it would be surprising if they had not been.
- Adding to my surprise, and, indeed, to that of the viewers around the globe, was his sharp memory and mental alertness.
- You might like to read him that way but it is certainly not what he is doing in Introduction To Metaphysics or indeed any other work, as far as I can see.
- But even strong women, and indeed strong men, can wake up in the morning with aches and pains in the upper body.
- Never mind that Neon Lights is totally void of a well-constructed song, or indeed a strong vocal performance.
3(in response to statement)she says she's fat — fat indeed! — dice que está gorda — sí, ya, gordísima
- he says he can do it better — does he indeed? — dice que él lo puede hacer mejor — ¡no me digas!
- I hear she's getting married — (is she) indeed? — he oído que se casa — ¿de veras? / ¡no me digas!
- So this was his last adventure! Haunted indeed! That beautiful devil!
- ‘That will show them. "More like a grocer than a burglar" indeed! Well, we'll hear no more of that.’
- How, indeed, had a boy who looked not much older then she did survive all alone in the woods with all kinds of dangers?
1¡ya lo creo!she's a lovely girl — indeed! — es una chica encantadora — ¡ya lo creo!