In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1suspensión independiente feminine
- The independent suspension brings the wheels to the ground, keeping the vehicle under control.
- Firstly, the separate ladder-frame chassis is abandoned for an extremely rigid unitary construction body, while fully independent suspension replaces the previous live axles.
- MacPherson struts are used in front, a 4-link independent suspension is found out back.
- It had front wheel drive, fully independent suspension and disc-brakes all around with dual circuits as an additional safety feature.
- The 1949 Tucker Torpedo revolutionised US car design with innovations including an aluminium engine, independent suspension, fuel injection, seatbelts and safety glass.
- Four-wheel disc brakes with an antilock braking system and 4-wheel independent suspension add to the surprisingly pleasurable driving experience.
- All wheels are fitted with independent suspension.
- Its 40-wheel independent suspension with integrated regenerative and hydraulic braking system provides good handling and braking.
- Handling is improved with all round independent suspension, ABS brakes and an Electronic Stability Program, which helps with driver control in adverse conditions.
- Permanent eight-wheeled drive, all-round independent suspension and central tyre inflation system will give excellent road and cross-country mobility.
- There are eight wheels each with independent suspension and disk type brakes.
- The vehicle has four-wheel independent suspension.
- It had a short monocoque shell, all round independent suspension, and disc brakes as standard at the front.
- What's more, while the design of the short-long arm and transverse leaf spring independent suspension is the same, the actual components are all new.
- Beyond the unusual look of the car, it incorporated many new features considered standard today, such as seat belts, disc brakes, safety glass, and independent suspension.
- The independent suspension system has telescopic shock absorbers on each wheel.
- A middle axle assembly, comprising roadwheels and independent suspension, is fitted and the braking system is adjusted.
- It also has a new 4-wheel independent suspension with advance multi-link rear suspension and front and rear stabilizer bars.
- The fully independent suspension features MacPherson struts in front and a semi-trailing arm design in the rear with specially tuned strut valving and spring rates.
- They had no fuel injection, no independent suspension, no air bags, no antilock brakes, no nothing!
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.