1Lawacusarto indict sb for sth — acusar a algn de algo
- Prosecutors did not indict him on the first charge, while a court fined him 300,000 yen on the second charge.
- That means not only making sure there is strong evidence against the defendant before indicting him, but also making sure that he receives a fair trial.
- Despite considerable evidence, a grand jury refused to indict him.
- All I can say from what I've seen, I would have to support the position that the government took on indicting him several years ago.
- It's one of those things we're going to have to wait and see what the grand jury indicted him on.
- However, prosecutors did not indict him at that time on the grounds that the girl could not remember what he did.
- Here was a man accused of homosexual activities on the occasions for which he was indicted.
- If you so testify in front of a jury, I will indict you for first degree murder.
- Howard, it suggests that if they do believe that he is a suspect or may be guilty, they maybe do not have enough evidence to get a grand jury to indict him.
- This one a Texas grand jury indicting him on a charge of money laundering, also in connection with this case.
- The government can seize a defendant's assets immediately after indicting him, making it virtually impossible to finance an effective defense.
- Turns out the Justice Department didn't think they had enough evidence to indict him.
- If there's information you could indict, they will indict him when he leaves office if he lied under oath.
- And a grand jury or the state attorney makes the decision as to whether or not to formally indict you with the charges.
- He indicts her, raids her offices and it comes to nothing?
- Well, if they're just indicting him for burglary, I doubt they have any direct connection yet.
- Moving on very swiftly, in relation to two charges, you were indicted to stand trial at the Central Criminal Court?
- Undaunted, local prosecutors decided to indict him for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- What legal grounds are there for indicting him for treason?