In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1indigestión femininean attack of indigestion — una indigestión
- onions give me indigestion — las cebollas me resultan indigestas / me producen indigestión
- Other symptoms include a bloated abdomen, excess wind, nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
- Antacids are used to relieve the symptoms of acid reflux, caused by heartburn or indigestion.
- Other problems you may experience after stomach surgery are diarrhoea, indigestion and vomiting in the mornings.
- The indigestion consisted of recurrent nausea, vomiting, epigastric distress, and pain on eating.
- Occasionally these drugs have side-effects such as indigestion and muscle pains.
- Some people react to codeine with stomach upset, including nausea and indigestion.
- Peptic ulcers can cause symptoms of indigestion, including pain, which may be severe.
- Mild symptoms may also be mistaken for indigestion or heartburn.
- Patients often complain of indigestion, but what do they mean?
- The pain is frequently confused with that of severe indigestion.
- When Helena arrived for her appointment she described her symptoms of chronic indigestion and her difficulty in keeping down food.
- For example, you may start to experience headaches, nausea and indigestion.
- His chronic back pain and requirement for indigestion medication have ceased to be a problem.
- Side-effects with these treatments tend to be minor and include headaches, nausea, indigestion and a stuffy nose.
- Occasional or mild heartburn can usually be treated effectively with over-the-counter medicines for indigestion.
- The growing foetus tends to press against the bowel and stomach to cause indigestion, especially heartburn.
- One friend suffered from indigestion and arthritis and is also amazed at the improvement after taking the herbal blend.
- Eating a low fat diet can help to avoid indigestion which is also possible.
- The team found that people who thought they only had heartburn or indigestion significantly delayed seeing a doctor.
- These changes can also lead to indigestion, which can make you feel very full, bloated or gassy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.