In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1indigestión femininean attack of indigestion — una indigestión
- onions give me indigestion — las cebollas me resultan indigestas / me producen indigestión
- The team found that people who thought they only had heartburn or indigestion significantly delayed seeing a doctor.
- For example, you may start to experience headaches, nausea and indigestion.
- Other problems you may experience after stomach surgery are diarrhoea, indigestion and vomiting in the mornings.
- The growing foetus tends to press against the bowel and stomach to cause indigestion, especially heartburn.
- Occasional or mild heartburn can usually be treated effectively with over-the-counter medicines for indigestion.
- Some people react to codeine with stomach upset, including nausea and indigestion.
- Patients often complain of indigestion, but what do they mean?
- Antacids are used to relieve the symptoms of acid reflux, caused by heartburn or indigestion.
- Other symptoms include a bloated abdomen, excess wind, nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
- Eating a low fat diet can help to avoid indigestion which is also possible.
- When Helena arrived for her appointment she described her symptoms of chronic indigestion and her difficulty in keeping down food.
- These changes can also lead to indigestion, which can make you feel very full, bloated or gassy.
- One friend suffered from indigestion and arthritis and is also amazed at the improvement after taking the herbal blend.
- The indigestion consisted of recurrent nausea, vomiting, epigastric distress, and pain on eating.
- Mild symptoms may also be mistaken for indigestion or heartburn.
- Occasionally these drugs have side-effects such as indigestion and muscle pains.
- Side-effects with these treatments tend to be minor and include headaches, nausea, indigestion and a stuffy nose.
- His chronic back pain and requirement for indigestion medication have ceased to be a problem.
- The pain is frequently confused with that of severe indigestion.
- Peptic ulcers can cause symptoms of indigestion, including pain, which may be severe.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.