In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(person)indonesio masculineindonesia feminine
- How do you get Indonesians to respect court decisions, when the Indonesian legal system has been so corrupt?
- Most teachers in the National Plus schools are Indonesians with a small number of expatriate teachers.
- Even if most Indonesians are Muslims and most Israelis are Jews, so what?
- During the month, many Indonesians will spend more on food and goods.
- I'm sorry for the Indians, Indonesians, Sri Lankans and Thais who have to clean this mess up.
- The original aim was just to rebuild our confidence as Indonesians and rebuild the nation.
- The Commission's effort is in the interest of all Indonesians including Papuans.
- The Indonesians were a powerful maritime nation in the 1st millennium.
- Arrest warrants are still outstanding for two Indonesians and a Russian.
- We have seen the Indonesians express support and solidarity with the Palestinians and demand action.
- This could result in greater appreciation for Italian culture and civilization among Indonesians.
- About half the number were Australian, with Britons and Indonesians being among the other casualties.
- In Indonesia, Indonesians are Indonesian first and members of their ethnic groups second.
- For the majority of Indonesians, Bahasa Indonesia is the language used in public.
- More than 40 million Indonesians languish in unemployment, official data shows.
- Of the nine, five are Singaporeans, one is American and three are Indonesians.
- When it comes to learning English, Indonesians are very fond of native speakers.
- Forget about all the Indonesians or the Thai, we finally put a face to the disaster.
- This historical perspective is once again an issue of relevance to Indonesians and Indonesian art today.
- Every Papuan, no matter who they are, believes that Indonesians and Papuans are different.
- What was wrong with keeping official Indonesian, the language of the region and the one in which a whole generation of East Timorese had been educated?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.