1zona industrial femininepolígono industrial masculine Spain
- The industrial park essentially was rigged to explode.
- Then subdivision began, and housing tracts and industrial parks started to replace fields and barns.
- Always providing that the nature of the proposed industry is acceptable in environmental and other terms, this is very good news for the new industrial park.
- The remaining 40 were moved to an industrial park in a suburban area.
- The tribe's principal industries are agriculture, industrial parks, and recreational parks.
- The majority of sites are well-positioned, near to existing industrial parks.
- In addition, he said, around £40m of previously announced money will help with the construction of a new industrial park in the region.
- Because of this, the government will continue efforts to construct and develop science-based industrial parks, he said.
- Suburban office and industrial parks and shopping centers competed successfully with central business districts, dispersing economic activity over wide areas.
- As in industrial parks, the businesses can share management, space, operating equipment, maintenance and even advertising expenses.
- He believes that there would be a lot of interest among industrialists in such an industrial park.
- Brussels wants the projects to open up new sites for businesses such as industrial parks and to produce innovative and competitive enterprises.
- This web of generating technologies will serve an industrial park and a few nearby residences, and even feed surplus power back to the main power grid.
- But one year after the invasion, many of his neighbors in the industrial park have gone out of business.
- The truth is different, since many industrial parks actually expanded, and Juxi Industrial Park in Huaxi town is a typical example.
- One afternoon, I arrive at his furniture workshop, in an industrial park in Kommetjie, a half-hour drive from the city.
- He said a livestock market was a special case because it would not normally be built on an industrial park or in an area of housing.
- The council has just purchased an industrial land bank linked closely to the existing industrial park in the town.
- Older students catch the same bus to school that drops off first-shift workers at the industrial park.
- We've got some new industrial parks opening up shortly; maybe we could put his name on one of those or part of the highway.