In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1industrializarseindustrialized countries — países industrializados masculine
- This was a regressive tax system, but less regressive than that of any other industrialized country.
- Parts of the Basque Country have also become heavily industrialized.
- I expect obesity to worsen in all the industrialized and industrializing countries and for human health to suffer as a result.
- Instead it plans to purchase quotas of greenhouse gas emission from poorer and less industrialized countries.
- We have industrialised countries have access to global markets, and developing countries don't have access to global markets.
- How badly have we as industrialized nations miscalculated in our dealings with those less developed?
- Generally, the more industrialized and urbanized a country is the lower the proportion of the population engaged in agricultural production.
- We also recorded whether the research was led from the United Kingdom or another industrialised country or pertained to a developing country.
- The importance for entrepreneurs and competition alike is that an incubator industrializes innovation and new ideas, and solutions come pouring out.
- However, this is changing rapidly, as Thailand becomes industrialized.
- Many other industrialized countries are spending about $70 per person, per year.
- The country is the only major industrialized country that does not have a free-trade arrangement with any of its economic partners.
- Asthma remains the most commonly reported occupational lung disease in most industrialized countries.
- It doesn't have to be textiles, but textiles are the industry that has launched South East Asian nations into what is called industrialising countries.
- Both towns were also larger and more industrialized than other towns in the area.
- Swedes entering the work force, like people in most industrialized countries, face bright prospects.
- This is a controversial plan as Russia becomes more industrialized.
- Japan was the first non-European power to become industrialized, which it had done by the end of the 19th century.
- Although copyright was conceived of as a right accruing to individual authors, it has grown and changed and become industrialized.
- The United States remains one of the few advanced industrialized countries in the world that still practices capital punishment.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.