1que no se puede educar
- The first chapter describes enlightened attempts to civilise two boys who seem to have been ineducable.
- It became apparent that there was, not so much a belief that some people were ineducable, but a complete unwillingness to see these as people worth educating.
- If a person doesn't see that by now, he is probably ineducable.
- Well, first of all, may I make a point about the recommendations on education that came from this report which said that he could be ineducable.
- Really he was ineducable, they tried to take him to England and put him through the Oxbridge education system, and he was a complete failure at this.
- By the time the poor saps get to college, they are ineducable.
- The principal called me ‘a filthy ineducable little beast.’