1(nurse/pilot) sin experiencia(swimmer/driver) inexperto(driver/swimmer) novatoto be inexperienced at / in sth — no tener experiencia en algo
- I'm still rather inexperienced at this sort of thing — todavía no tengo mucha experiencia en este tipo de cosas
- he's very inexperienced in / at programming — tiene muy poca experiencia de / en programación
- Inexperienced pilots of those gyroplanes should not fly in winds above 15 knots.
- Heaton's inexperienced side simply cannot get enough runs on the board.
- Relatively inexperienced amateurs can now be guided, and in some cases almost hauled, to the summit.
- He said the defendant was not an immature youth, nor a wholly inexperienced parent.
- It is not a sin or a crime to be young, inexperienced, ignorant, and hopeful.