1mortalidad infantil feminine
- The UK's worst six constituencies for premature death and infant mortality are inside Glasgow's city boundaries.
- The infant mortality rate stood at 87.83 deaths per thousand live births.
- The neighborhood suffers high rates of infant mortality, asthma, birth defects and cancer.
- One of the most sensitive indicators of a nation's health is that of infant mortality, the death rate of children under 1 year of age.
- The death rate and infant mortality have declined, and life expectancy has increased.
- The number of child deaths in the district contributed to one of the highest infant mortality rates in the country last year.
- The infant mortality rate may be something to boast of, but death still comes early for Cuban rural workers.
- It is only because infant mortality rates have reduced so substantially in the last century that these deaths have become a matter of comment and research.
- Both experience unconscionable rates of morbidity, infant mortality, and violent deaths.
- The rate of infant mortality is eleven deaths for every one thousand live births.