In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- For Lester though, elevating the infidelities to sexual intimacy or explicitness isn't necessary, or always the most interesting choice.
- Converting to Catholicism at the time of his marriage, Greene sought to be true to his vows, yet his numberless, ongoing infidelities and disregard for the institution of the church make one skeptical.
- However, there are no findings on the influence of parental infidelities on the likelihood of their children engaging in infidelity.
- Incidentally, it appears that women are more inclined to engage in these combined-type infidelities.
- But there are also the families that have simply ceased to function, where drugs and boredom and sexual infidelities have taken their toll, and grudges have become intertwined with other things.
- Byron's vengeful wife, tired of his infidelities with both men and women, accused him of sleeping with his own sister.
- But having affairs of her own couldn't lessen the pain caused by Rivera's infidelities.
- But his lying was about his sexual infidelities, not his activities as President.
- After her first two failed marriages and her ex-husband's infidelities, she could not go down this road herself.
- Is this type of behavior likely to lead to future infidelities?
- They rehearse confronting their spouses about the infidelities.
- Affairs, infidelities, sexual peccadilloes fall generally outside the purview of inquisitive political eyes; at any rate, they do not make for fodder for a dirty election campaign.
- He knew of all the infidelities and affairs within the family.
- Sure, there are drugs and infidelities and deviant sexuality, but that's the exception for this otherwise decent lot.
- My lovely partner, Patrick, suffered the knowledge of my infidelities and witnessed my mental, physical, and spiritual decay.
- And once their fairytale officially ended, relations between them became the stuff of Shakespearean drama, with intrigues, infidelities and fights for centre-stage.
- But after the Rubinstein cosmetic line caught on, she would no longer tolerate his once-overlooked infidelities.
- Such exploration could be helpful, as it seems natural to conclude that these infidelities have different meanings in relationships and that treatment differs for different categories of infidelity.
- It is further important to ascertain if infidelities are same-sex or opposite-sex relationships, as this might influence meanings of infidelity in relationships.
- Two men were overheard talking about the infidelities of an office Romeo.
2(disloyalty)deslealtad feminineinfidelity to sth/sb — deslealtad para con algo/algn
3(inaccurate representation)falta de fidelidad feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.