1gripe feminineinfluenza femininegripa feminine Mexico Colombia
- Others are accounted for by a variety of viruses such as influenza.
- Residents with influenza should be in a separate room or with other flu sufferers.
- It is not less infectious than measles or influenza, and even if it were, it is much more fatal.
- So far no H5N1 influenza virus infection in birds or humans has been reported in India.
- We investigated uptake of pneumococcus and influenza vaccine in all children with diabetes in our area.
- Among the respiratory viruses, influenza viruses are known to cause outbreaks globally.
- Smoking cessation also reduces the risk of death after a stroke and of death from pneumonia and influenza.
- Symptoms and signs of influenza in children are not specific and can mimic a range of other common respiratory viral pathogens.
- You should treat this season of influenza exactly the way you treat any other influenza.
- Epidemics of influenza are associated with increases in mortality and morbidity.
- Many biological warfare agents cause illness that could be mistaken for common diseases such as influenza.
- It also caused post-flood diseases for children like influenza, diarrhea and fever.
- The best way to avoid influenza or reduce its symptoms is to get a flu shot every year.
- Vaccinating children with asthma against influenza has never really caught on.
- Elderly people are at particular risk of serious illness if they contract influenza.
- Other viral illnesses include influenza, the common cold, Lassa fever, and ebola.
- Most topical is the risk of pandemic influenza, which seems to be the highest in three decades.
- An infected person can spread influenza from up to a day before becoming ill and up to eight days after.
- Frequently referred to as the flu, influenza is a respiratory illness which is caused by a virus.
- On a search for me around France, he had caught a deadly fever as well as influenza.