In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Enter your contact info and we will send you an email with more information.
- This is the kind of info that people of my age would never have even dreamed of getting when they were starting out.
- Present the old info and ask us to work through the issues and come up with a solution.
- Sayles chokes you with enough info to fill a documentary and asks you to chew on it for a while.
- In any case, if you have the inside info on the large print issue, please please let us know!
- Give people the knowledge and info they need, and most will do something about health issues.
- This little bit of info is on every single direct debit agreement you sign.
- Apparently it is pretty good and clear and the right length and has all the relevant info.
- I just found this whilst looking for info for our forthcoming trip to Cornwall.
- Is he now trying to imply that he has never sat on info relating to parliamentarians?
- Should anyone want any more info please reply to this post and I will provide.
- I've had to email the employer twice to ask them to send me some info, but nothing has appeared yet.
- We are surrounded by sound all the time and it's a lot of info to process in one brain with no relief.
- There is so much info out there on the net, it boggles the mind when you really think about it!
- Read about his thoughts on the new coach as well as some other inside info and mealtime tips.
- I wanted to blog it then, but there was so little info on the internet about it that I didn't dare.
- Booking is handled online and requires weight details as well as the usual personal info.
- At that point my mind went to mush and I wasn't able to compute very much info.
- Take info of the prices you have been quoted so you can query immediately if they start making up funny prices.
- Expect more stuff and more links and clips and info in the run-up to the show.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.