In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The biggest obstacle to the advance of medical informatics isn't the technology, it's the entrenched institutional resistance.
- His areas of expertise include medical informatics, software engineering, and human factors.
- Neural networks are popular in computer science, business informatics, as well as statistics and neurology.
- His current research interests extend to bioinformatics, health informatics and smart Internet technologies.
- In the context of biological informatics, metadata is an interoperability issue.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.