1revolución de la información feminine
- Citizens of these nations are constantly told about the information revolution that will dissolve the old struggles of class, nation, gender, and ethnicity.
- The information revolution of the 1990s was also accompanied by the rise of neo-liberal economic philosophy and a resurgence of capitalism.
- The new world order of the computer and the information revolution offers the country a situation quite favourable to its unique spiritual and intellectual talents.
- One retired chief librarian said there was a time when public libraries were in the vanguard of the information revolution, but they lost the initiative.
- Globalization may have been given a decisive push by the information revolution, but computers and the internet didn't cause it.
- And, thanks to the information revolution and increased economic migration, they now know that things are better elsewhere.
- Illusion remained a drug that allowed us to sleep in delicious numbness until the information revolution exploded and exposed the Arab situation.
- The information revolution is inconceivable without political democracy - and vice-versa.
- We are going through an information revolution.
- They were part of the information revolution; electronic text that sent words flying free of paper around the world to be displayed or stored in profusion.
- The indeterminate answers to these elementary questions about the information revolution are in stark contrast to the strength of conviction that IT determines the modern world.
- This is the great benefit of the information revolution.
- Much of the new investment in journalism today - much of the information revolution generally - is in disseminating the news, not in collecting it.
- With publications and broadcasting delivered free by the Internet directly to homes, is the information revolution making libraries obsolete?
- This process of interconnectedness was propelled by the dual impact of globalisation and its handmaiden, the information revolution.
- The information revolution, though, has given India, for the first time, some real resources and tools to address its chronic ailments.
- Africa has entered the information revolution.
- However, if current economic and social trends continue, leadership in the information revolution and soft power will become more important in the mix.
- The end of the Cold War, the spread of wealth and the information revolution have changed the nature of the threats our predecessors faced.
- And, thanks to the information revolution, the slightest hint of corruption at the highest levels quickly became global news