In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Primary and technical schools lack computers and access to information technology.
- These days Williamson is again on the trail of telecommunications and information technology.
- The information technology and booking systems will be upgraded.
- When they take industrial action, they intend to disrupt information technology systems.
- I am probably one of the few people in the House with a degree in computer science and information technology.
- What changes will the new genetics and information technology bring?
- I know the school is bidding for specialist status in information technology and mathematics.
- There is a clear need for better information systems and better use of information technology within the health service.
- The source of these changes is the telecom and information technology sector that is growing and evolving on Internet time.
- Computers and information technology were a particular focus of the stories elicited.
- Can multimedia and information technology come to the rescue of law and justice?
- Increasingly, information technology is seen as a cost of doing business.
- Table 10.1 shows some technological capabilities offered by information technology.
- Progress is especially rapid where information technology and molecular genetics are important.
- The rapid expansion of information technology is also closely interwoven with transport systems.
- He administered and oversaw the telecommunications and information technology systems for the company.
- There is also an obvious need for improvement and tighter controls in information technology systems.
- The National Computing Centre promotes the effective use of information technology.
- Textiles, electronic goods, and information technology are the principal exports.
- Kim did not try to quantify how much information technology contributed to that gain.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.