In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- These days Williamson is again on the trail of telecommunications and information technology.
- Textiles, electronic goods, and information technology are the principal exports.
- The rapid expansion of information technology is also closely interwoven with transport systems.
- There is also an obvious need for improvement and tighter controls in information technology systems.
- When they take industrial action, they intend to disrupt information technology systems.
- What changes will the new genetics and information technology bring?
- I know the school is bidding for specialist status in information technology and mathematics.
- Primary and technical schools lack computers and access to information technology.
- Can multimedia and information technology come to the rescue of law and justice?
- Progress is especially rapid where information technology and molecular genetics are important.
- There is a clear need for better information systems and better use of information technology within the health service.
- He administered and oversaw the telecommunications and information technology systems for the company.
- Computers and information technology were a particular focus of the stories elicited.
- The information technology and booking systems will be upgraded.
- Kim did not try to quantify how much information technology contributed to that gain.
- The National Computing Centre promotes the effective use of information technology.
- The source of these changes is the telecom and information technology sector that is growing and evolving on Internet time.
- Increasingly, information technology is seen as a cost of doing business.
- I am probably one of the few people in the House with a degree in computer science and information technology.
- Table 10.1 shows some technological capabilities offered by information technology.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.