- If they got running water to all these buildings that are obviously inhabitable, they could get the city cleaned up a lot faster.
- This was a perfectly nice Polish neighborhood before you guys decided to move in, open up your hip bars, and generally make the area more inhabitable for the Yuppies.
- More recently, Mars has been featured on film as a volatile future colony in Total Recall and a bizarrely inhabitable terrain in Red Planet.
- She bought it in 2000 for about £235,000, when it was still heated by a back boiler and scarcely inhabitable by today's standards.
- The house itself was built around 1750AD and the Friars of the Corpus Friary lived there after the Friary itself became inhabitable.