In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Two items were excluded on the basis of content: inhalants and analgesics.
- Some pharmacokinetic properties and principles apply to all inhalants.
- Sort of more sudden way is to get nicotine through either the inhalant or the nasal spray.
- The process controls the size, shape and crystallinity of particles - improving the effectiveness of products from inhalants to water-insoluble drugs.
- They are not life-threatening and are kept under control by inhalants and antacid medicines.
- Even better, you can do all that without drug inhalants or supplements.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.