In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1inhalador masculineventolín masculine trademark
- It is important to know how to use inhalers properly so that the drugs reach the air tubes and are not just deposited in the mouth or throat.
- The most common asthma inhalers, also known as bronchodilators, contain the drug albuterol.
- If you have any side effects from the inhaler, be sure to tell your doctor right away.
- The lung deposition achieved with different inhalers depends on particle size as well as inhaler technique.
- Members who use inhalers or have asthma should contact their doctors if they have questions.
- She did not mind who knew that she had asthma or that she used inhalers.
- Horus gasped, chest heaving as he fumbled in his pocket in search of his asthma inhaler.
- Medicines that can cause palpitations include asthma inhalers and decongestants.
- You should also check regularly to make sure there's plenty of medicine left in the inhaler.
- Nicotine replacement products are available as gum, patches, inhalers, nasal sprays or lozenges.
- Text messaging alerts can also be useful to remind women to take their contraceptive pills or people with asthma to use their inhalers.
- Press down on the inhaler to release medication as you start to breathe in slowly.
- He tore open the package and produced the inhaler, a device he would get very used to in the coming years.
- He jogged back to his car and drove away, ignoring his wheezing need for his asthma inhaler.
- She has asthma and has been prescribed a preventive inhaler to use daily, plus a reliever to use if necessary.
- The drug is a legally prescribed element within inhalers taken by asthma sufferers.
- There are many ways to control asthma and inhalers are only one.
- What are the best inhalers and can a primary care physician prescribe them or does it need to be done by a specialist?
- Now diagnosed, Kirsten is on medication and uses an inhaler to help her breathe.
- These products come in several forms: gum, patches, inhalers and nasal spray.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.