In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1inhalador masculineventolín masculine trademark
- She has asthma and has been prescribed a preventive inhaler to use daily, plus a reliever to use if necessary.
- Text messaging alerts can also be useful to remind women to take their contraceptive pills or people with asthma to use their inhalers.
- The most common asthma inhalers, also known as bronchodilators, contain the drug albuterol.
- Now diagnosed, Kirsten is on medication and uses an inhaler to help her breathe.
- Horus gasped, chest heaving as he fumbled in his pocket in search of his asthma inhaler.
- If you have any side effects from the inhaler, be sure to tell your doctor right away.
- Medicines that can cause palpitations include asthma inhalers and decongestants.
- It is important to know how to use inhalers properly so that the drugs reach the air tubes and are not just deposited in the mouth or throat.
- What are the best inhalers and can a primary care physician prescribe them or does it need to be done by a specialist?
- These products come in several forms: gum, patches, inhalers and nasal spray.
- She did not mind who knew that she had asthma or that she used inhalers.
- The lung deposition achieved with different inhalers depends on particle size as well as inhaler technique.
- Nicotine replacement products are available as gum, patches, inhalers, nasal sprays or lozenges.
- The drug is a legally prescribed element within inhalers taken by asthma sufferers.
- Members who use inhalers or have asthma should contact their doctors if they have questions.
- He jogged back to his car and drove away, ignoring his wheezing need for his asthma inhaler.
- He tore open the package and produced the inhaler, a device he would get very used to in the coming years.
- Press down on the inhaler to release medication as you start to breathe in slowly.
- There are many ways to control asthma and inhalers are only one.
- You should also check regularly to make sure there's plenty of medicine left in the inhaler.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.