1posadero masculineposadera feminineventero masculineventera feminine
- They pulled on their packs, put on their boots, pulled up their hoods, and paid the innkeeper with silent swiftness.
- A man was sitting there speaking to the innkeeper, other patrons carried on at their tables.
- Still distraught, he finds more than a shoulder to cry on when his innkeepers introduce him to Mandy, a beautiful nurse.
- She left with a wave to the kind innkeeper and stepped outside into the morning air.
- Not only has she been seen several times, she has even talked to the innkeepers and certain guests.