In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- I am not sure which distinct and innovative features they are referencing.
- The team had a great time working on the brand with all the vibrant and innovative ideas and colours.
- All through the ages it has absorbed in itself new cultures and innovative thoughts.
- That's the kind of innovative design feature which we pay good money for.
- Secondly, innovative methods should be adopted to reduce the traffic on the roads.
- Clever categorisation, creative displays and innovative product offers gave them the edge.
- This year the ladies have hit on a very innovative idea for their summer outing.
- But he said the firm's success was as much due to its approach as its innovative product.
- I would recommend you consider getting in on the ground level of this innovative venture.
- At the time, his works were considered both ultra modern and innovative.
- I am used to selling new and innovative products to business customers and consumers.
- It consistently comes up with innovative concepts and hires knowledgeable experts.
- By October, a media agency had won a prestigious Australian media award for this innovative concept.
- The first category is for those with an innovative idea for a business offering a new product or service.
- It should be open to innovative ideas and must be able to deal with urban reform issues from time to time.
- Their success is based on innovative products and the confidence to break the rules.
- If Yorkshire can't give it to them, they will go elsewhere, no matter how innovative our products.
- So he set up a company to create branded innovative dairy products, with his friend Jamie.
- Only an experimental version was produced, no further work being done on this innovative idea.
- We need to test those methods and develop more innovative methods for doing that.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.