In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1innovador masculineinnovadora feminine
- It is true that not every person can be, or should be an innovator, pioneer or leader.
- ‘Some of these children will be the innovators and the wealth creators of the future,’ he says.
- They can only be expected to take the latter course if leading innovators put the necessary work and investment into accessibility to begin with.
- Patent protection for a drug innovator will lead to revolutionary discoveries in various therapies.
- The Nature Conservancy has been an innovator and leader in free-market environmentalism.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.