1to insinuate oneself into sth — introducirse en algo
- to insinuate oneself into somebody's good graces — tratar de ganarse el favor de algn
- Eyeing his father's money with growing envy, his fourth son tried to and succeeded in insinuating himself into his father's favour.
- By manipulating the Government, by insinuating themselves into Government positions they became bureaucrats and have done it through bureaucratic and administrative policies.
- Despite her artistic success and ability to insinuate herself into positions of power, however, Uma fails to maintain a stable alternative identity, even as Parvati.
- Posing as an unrequited admirer of the daughter, Pattie, Martin insinuates his way into the Bates' home.
- He was already insinuating himself into Brian's professional life for his own gain!
- Lopez tries to find Dell, but ends up trying to insinuating himself into Dell's family and replace him.
- Whatever nasty stuff has been going down in the town of Loomis gets worse as he insinuates himself into 12-year-old Charlie's life.
- Manipulative and conniving, Evie has driven a wedge between Tracy and her mother, Melanie, while at the same time insinuating herself into Tracy's home and school life.
- I mean that is - I think it's the height of irresponsibility for anybody to be insinuating themselves into this case who isn't one of the law enforcement agencies.
- They skillfully insinuated themselves within striking distance of their targets.
- And fifteen years from now, once we have actually done those things, we will finally have the resources required to permit us to insinuate moles into their top brass.
- While trying to blend in at Chrysler, Zetsche is slowly insinuating himself into Detroit's clubby community.
- By insinuating himself into the French nobility, he systematically destroys the men who manipulated and enslaved him.
- Catholics had to be prevented from insinuating themselves into the apparatus of the state.
- So, the degree to which outsiders can and should insinuate themselves into legally protected relationships becomes an important issue for psychiatry and other medical specialties.
- Claiming that even normal childhood behaviour is a mental ‘disorder’ and that drugs are the solution, psychiatrists and psychologists have insinuated themselves into positions of authority over these children.
- Though he's not initially invited, a wild ruffian named Kikuchiyo insinuates himself into the ranks of the warrior class.
- At every opportunity, Marita pretends to defend Catherine while insinuating herself into David's confidences.
- According to this, their operatives have insinuated themselves into many communities along Kenya's Indian Ocean coast.
- More trouble comes in the form of Puja (Lucy Tulugarjuk, who now lives in Edmonton), Oki's flirtatious and manipulative sister, who insinuates herself into Atanarjuat's family.