- How is it that a company goes from well-nigh insolvency to buying a US retail icon?
- Until last summer, it teetered on the brink of insolvency, and did little other than amass colossal debts.
- The financial crisis has now left many of these banks on the verge of insolvency with large portfolios of insecure loans and bad debts.
- Faced with a rising tide of insolvencies, banks are actually cutting back their lending to small and medium-sized companies.
- Even a gross settlement system is not immune from certain risks associated with the insolvency of a participant.