In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1instigador masculineinstigadora feminineincitador masculineincitadora feminine
- The author thus implies that the means to understanding the causes of the violence and the motivations of its instigators lie in the study of the previous fourteen centuries.
- In the manner of Late Roman politics the instigator of the new troubles, Arbogastes, had been instrumental in bringing down Maximus.
- The grizzled man is the instigator of all the troubles between Billy and the master-at-arms.
- Can architects become instigators of greater disaster-response collaboration?
- Men's health self-help is both an instigator and a product of this ideology.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.