In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(reform) institucional(reform) de las institucionesinstitutional food — comida de hospital, colegio etc
- As planning moved from theory to institutional practice, master plans emerged as metropolitan blueprints.
- Moreover, it may reduce the risk of an influenza outbreak that will disrupt daily institutional life and care.
- All of these characteristics are said to exist in individual attitudes as well as in institutional practices.
- The real problem is how to practice your craft without institutional support.
- About half of the patients in these hospitals are in long term institutional care.
- He does, however, reflect a shift in writers' economic practices and the institutional conditions of freelance practice.
- Research tended to be critical of police practice, whatever its institutional base.
- Caring for someone in their own home is very different from institutional care.
- One of Royal Bank's major institutional shareholders believes investors should stick with the Edinburgh-based financial giant for some time yet.
- Institutional Biosafety Committees are the cornerstone of institutional oversight of recombinant DNA research.
- Of course, it also raises issues of logistics and institutional practice patterns.
- Second, institutional repositories aim to preserve and make accessible digital content on a long-term basis.
- All procedures involving animals conformed to federal and institutional animal care guidelines.
- Of those who survive, about another 20% will end up in institutional care who weren't in that before the stroke.
- It may be that institutional care is the only appropriate means by which to keep them.
- Most fund companies serve both institutional and individual investors.
- Participants were also questioned regarding their institutional practices and policies related to blood wastage.
- The sale will be open to both institutional and individual investors, Great Wall said, giving no date for the proposed issue.
- In contrast, it plans to cut the amount of red tape covering those products available only to institutional and expert investors.
- According to Kuenssberg, the company already has commitments totalling £3m from a mix of institutional and private investors.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.