1the insularity of their outlook — su estrechez de miras
- The historic insularity and xenophobia of the Japanese have perpetuated a style of cooking relying on the indigenous ingredients of the country.
- You will be hounded and pilloried by the institutional left, ruled as they are by a parochial insularity and dogmatism.
- In situations involving knowledge far less frivolous than a television programme, I've been astounded time and time again by ignorance and insularity.
- Staten Island, to the south, retains an insularity forged over the years before the Verrazano Narrows Bridge linked it with Brooklyn in 1964.
- But China's diverse folk art reflected the insularity of Chinese society and the great distances that separated different parts of the country.