1Financepóliza de seguros feminine
- He had taken out an insurance policy to provide for any tax which would be due on the passing of his estate to his daughters.
- The insurance policy should cover the required risks for sufficient amount.
- It may well be that it will depend upon what the terms of the insurance policy are.
- If you look at an insurance policy there are five or six things that are excluded.
- Buying an insurance policy is risk management in one of its simplest forms.
- If the warning is strong enough, your insurance policy should pay out on a cancellation claim.
- It is simply that the defendant was informed that an insurance policy was going to be taken out.
- It's a voluntary insurance policy that will meet your monthly repayments if you fall ill, have an accident or lose your job.
- This meant that the mortgage could not be paid off by the proceeds of an insurance policy.
- The defendant was not named as a co-insured in the relevant insurance policy.
- In order for something to be extended, you need to have a marine insurance policy in place in the first instance.
- It allows a court to order the terms of a health insurance policy to be performed.
- As soon as you complete the purchase contract, an insurance policy is necessary.
- Although a rider is not an insurance policy in its own right, when read with the policy shell it can stand on its own.
- You must also have an insurance policy in place for your property prior to cheque issue.
- This is a life insurance policy and its proceeds will be used to pay off a mortgage loan in the event of death.
- Where an ambiguity in an insurance policy is found, we will construe it in favour of the insured.
- The husband made proposals to relieve the hardship including a life insurance policy and his offer was accepted by the court.
- A copy of the insurance policy so endorsed shall be provided to the Operator at the start of the hire period.
- He had been led to believe that an insurance policy had been taken out to cover legal costs.
2(precaution)medida preventiva feminineI bought it as an insurance policy — lo compré como medida preventiva / por si acaso