In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(company) compañía de seguros feminine(company) aseguradora feminine(company) compañía aseguradora feminine(person) asegurador masculine(person) aseguradora feminine
- It is still worth shopping around among insurers other than the four main players.
- You can still claim on your travel insurance, but then the insurer will recoup the cost from the airline.
- Yet there is no prohibition against insurances where the insurer does have an interest in the life of the insured.
- The company no longer exists but Linda hopes to apply for compensation from its insurers.
- One involves the immediate conversion of the insurer's payment obligation into cash.
- Thus I feel caught between the Government and insurers with uninsurable losses.
- It cannot have been contemplated that the insurer could benefit from its own breach.
- I bought contents insurance from my existing insurer, but did so online for extra discounts.
- Effectively, the insurer and reinsured have agreed that such information is immaterial.
- Patients referred to hospital specialists not contracted to their insurer will have to pay extra.
- Approach an insurer direct or try a broker, who will scour the market for you.
- You should speak to your insurer or broker before taking on these more costly projects to assess their benefit to you.
- Against this background fears of the impact of a mass sell-off by insurers cannot be discounted.
- The court will not be directly concerned with how, or on what, the insurer spends the premium income.
- Consumers may think going directly to an insurer will save money in terms of commission fees.
- All claims should be reported to the insurer within thirty days of such claim arising.
- Even switching the amount of the shortfall predicted by your insurer to a repayment mortgage will help.
- Yes, and therefore a judgment may be entered in favour of the insurer as a party to the proceedings.
- If the arbitrators confirmed the view of the insurers, then the benefits would not be payable.
- We are talking to a life insurance company and a couple of non-life insurers for this.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.