In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1feminine compañía de segurosfeminine aseguradorafeminine compañía aseguradoramasculine aseguradorfeminine aseguradora
- The court will not be directly concerned with how, or on what, the insurer spends the premium income.
- It is still worth shopping around among insurers other than the four main players.
- If the arbitrators confirmed the view of the insurers, then the benefits would not be payable.
- Yet there is no prohibition against insurances where the insurer does have an interest in the life of the insured.
- Thus I feel caught between the Government and insurers with uninsurable losses.
- Patients referred to hospital specialists not contracted to their insurer will have to pay extra.
- Approach an insurer direct or try a broker, who will scour the market for you.
- One involves the immediate conversion of the insurer's payment obligation into cash.
- Against this background fears of the impact of a mass sell-off by insurers cannot be discounted.
- Yes, and therefore a judgment may be entered in favour of the insurer as a party to the proceedings.
- Even switching the amount of the shortfall predicted by your insurer to a repayment mortgage will help.
- You can still claim on your travel insurance, but then the insurer will recoup the cost from the airline.
- You should speak to your insurer or broker before taking on these more costly projects to assess their benefit to you.
- Consumers may think going directly to an insurer will save money in terms of commission fees.
- We are talking to a life insurance company and a couple of non-life insurers for this.
- All claims should be reported to the insurer within thirty days of such claim arising.
- Effectively, the insurer and reinsured have agreed that such information is immaterial.
- I bought contents insurance from my existing insurer, but did so online for extra discounts.
- It cannot have been contemplated that the insurer could benefit from its own breach.
- The company no longer exists but Linda hopes to apply for compensation from its insurers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.