In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1(incorporation)integración feminineintegration in / into sth — integración en algo
- The Canadian government has embraced genetic engineering and has promoted its integration into agricultural research.
- The process of economic integration can't - and shouldn't - be stopped.
- The European constitution was to be the pinnacle of this process, consolidating economic integration and crowning it with political integration.
- The process of India's integration into the dynamic world economy poses new challenges and presents new opportunities for Indian business.
- At each step along the way, political and economic integration went hand in hand.
- Achieving market integration requires administration, compliance and enforcement of programs in a manner that allows markets to be integrated.
- However, to promote longer-term growth, it makes sense for China to gradually increase its integration with global financial markets.
- Furthermore, industry desires graduates who demonstrate better integration of their technical and business skills.
- This processes of economic integration in the world market had its drawbacks.
- The increased integration of these previously isolated systems will enable them to fulfill their promises of adaptability.
- It is crucial that integration is professionally managed.
- However, the first step towards global integration was increasing market access and trade within Africa.
- So, something had to be done to give the process of political integration a shot in the arm.
- Economists are not used to analysing the process of European monetary integration in political terms.
- This second engine has been modified based on experience gained during manufacturing, integration and previous tests.
- Physical and technical barriers to market integration also need to be removed.
- Political integration is an ongoing, never ending process.
- I hope to be able to manage the combination or integration of these databases.
- A fundamental purpose of EC competition policy is to promote market integration.
- This goal is one that requires the continued integration of best practices in IT management into local governments.
- A limited amount of funding is available to support a number of good practice models of sports integration for people with disabilities.
- But those who support the scheme have also suggested that it could be used to promote integration and reduce religious intolerance.
- A few years ago, the city mayor expressly acknowledged the level of integration of Turkish business people there into the wider community.
- The six new schools will be larger and will all be ‘co-located’ on the sites of existing mainstream schools to promote integration.
- He has arranged many activities to promote national integration among his students.
- Primary care will increasingly be delivered by larger teams of multiskilled professionals with greater integration of practice and community nursing staff.
- The last person he spoke to was a British Asian guy who had come to the conclusion that segregation was preferable to integration.
- It is safe to say that our society has benefited from the acceptance and integration of groups which previously suffered from discrimination.
- We have some concerns about the school, particularly as regards the absence of a head teacher until August and concrete programmes for integration with a wider peer group.
- There is another view of what a ‘tipping point’ is in terms of segregation and integration.
- We all grew - as students and people - with the experience of integration after years of segregation.
- Thus, Islam remains a fundamentalist religion, which denies integration with people of other faiths.
- In contrast, items on old-fashioned racism ask about open opposition to fair housing laws, integration, intermarriage, and having a black neighbor.
- Their arrangement was quintessential segregation by day, integration by night.
- The Gucki marathon run was part of a series of events that the embassy has initiated over the past one year to further the goal of integration and to mainstream persons with disability with the rest of society.
- A simple example of numerical integration is estimating the area of a geometric figure by randomly throwing darts at it and counting the hits and misses.
- He also worked on asymptotic analysis, fractional integration and singular partial differential equations.
- He developed methods of computing volumes by double integration and worked on logarithms.
- Hippocrates' book also included geometrical solutions to quadratic equations and included early methods of integration.
- These papers, which appeared in 1858, are on numerical analysis, in particular numerical integration.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.