In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1coeficiente intelectual masculinecoeficiente de inteligencia masculinecociente intelectual masculinecociente de inteligencia masculine
- All of them have the lowest intelligence quotient.
- Only children with intelligence quotients equal to or greater than 70 were included in the sample.
- The present system of evaluation mainly centred on the text, is capable of assessing only the intelligence quotient of the student.
- Only eight of 26 opponents ventured to establish their intelligence quotients.
- Their findings offer support between the quality of stimulation during the child's early life and intelligence quotient in later years.
- By 1909 he was putting these scores into a table set against a child's age and so the intelligence quotient was born.
- The intelligence quotient averaged one hundred and fifty points, the highest among them excelling to over one hundred and eighty, in some few cases.
- But then, the intelligence quotient purports to measure the ratio of cognitive age to chronological age.
- Emotional intelligence involves more than just a high intelligence quotient.
- However, the reasons for these children's poor study habits is not a low intelligence quotient, according to experts.
- He found that his intelligence quotient was 72, meaning an approximate mental age of 10.
- Their intelligence quotient is about 50, half the average.
- The children were of average intelligence quotient and aged 7-11 years.
- The scale yields a social age and a social quotient, which can be considered a proximate intelligence quotient.
- Books on General Knowledge vouch to enhance your intelligence quotient.
- A measurement of intelligence quotient does not determine the extent of learning difficulties.
- Intelligence tests usually give a score expressed as an intelligence quotient or IQ.
- We hear a lot about consumers being more food savvy than ever before, and that the culinary intelligence quotient of the public is increasing.
- A person would have to have a very low intelligence quotient to believe such a tale.
- It should be no wonder that they abandon books, manifest lower intelligence quotients, fail to achieve academically, and have depressed professional aspirations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.