1.1(clever)(suggestion/dog/child) inteligentethe intelligent thing to do would be to wait — lo inteligente sería esperar
- make an intelligent guess — piensa un poco y trata de adivinar
- My Grandad, a highly intelligent man, never got the education his grandchildren took for granted.
- He might not have graduated from high school, but he's obviously highly intelligent and a fast learner.
- I have a son that is 27 years old and he is very intelligent when it comes to the computer.
- Backs can make intelligent guesses at what needs to be done; forwards just know it.
- As educated, intelligent consumers, we have to realize there is no real danger to humans.
- We're still too travel tired to offer anything like an intelligent answer.
- Any reasonably intelligent person could have concocted that plan.
- But the rest of the piece actually asks some pertinent and intelligent questions.
- There have been some intelligent arguments made against the war.
- She presented as an intelligent, educated and articulate woman with a good command of English.
- I thought the legal profession was made up of fairly intelligent and educated people.
- They are worldly, intelligent, well-read and hopeful about having a decent future.
- An intelligent person would not have needed to ask that question!
- He said that the media knew about the uniform floor rates and the increase in taxes was an intelligent guess.
- In this case, however, the event was in fact the result of an intelligent designer.
- There appear to be intelligent arguments both for and against this plan.
- Maybe he is a bit of a geek, but he seems to be intelligent, hard-working, and honest.
- Tina appears shy at first, but underneath that is a very hardworking, intelligent girl.
- He is highly intelligent, but at this point he functions at the level of a young child.
- I have chatted with him and he seems to be educated, humorous and intelligent.
1.2(with mental faculties)(being/life-form) inteligente
- We will press buttons by microphone and intelligent machines are coming which can work for us.
- Generations have deliberately tried to design intelligent computers and we're still failing.
- All this is backed up by an intelligent item system that makes it much easier to just pick up and play the game.
- What is expected to happen, is that contractors will install the intelligent lamp posts in areas.
- We don't have intelligent machines as I believe you are thinking of them.
- It seems the interest in an intelligent house is rapidly growing.
- So if you're the intelligent user of these super intelligent gadgets, you can rest easy.
- The show, and it is a show, features intelligent lighting and a state of the art sound system.
- What are the ramifications of intelligent machines and how human beings react to them?
- So the approach adopts object-based storage, or intelligent disk drives.
- The software makes intelligent guesses about the words you are trying to tap into the keyboard.
- Yet when it comes to our homes the future has already happened and intelligent houses have become a reality.