1(of search, activity) intensificación feminine(of fighting, problems) recrudecimiento masculine
- The policy in this area will be based on intensification and extension of the tax base.
- Political globalization refers to the intensification and expansion of political interrelations across the globe.
- Did changes in the intensification of farming lead to magnified problems?
- He added that for Irish rail services to develop there must an intensification, not a downgrading of operations.
- To think that an intensification will improve things is so absurd as to defy analysis.