In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1interacción feminineinterrelación feminine
- There is a lot of interaction between boys and girls, rural kids and town kids and also the parents.
- If no interaction between two drugs is listed, does that mean no interaction exists?
- She said there was little positive interaction between officers and prisoners.
- There followed a centuries-long period of interaction between the rulers of Sudan and Egypt.
- There is no human contact, just interaction between text and the reader.
- The interaction between the various walks of life inside the team was what made it so great.
- What sorts of interaction between semantic and non-semantic features can be expected?
- There has been interaction between the two cities for more than a thousand years.
- The interaction between land and sea is not dealt with very well in any other game of which I know.
- It all comes down to the interaction between movement of people and the labour market.
- I personally think this is correct, and there is interaction between the two populations.
- There will be no need or time for interaction between the two sets of pupils.
- She said a key theme was the interaction between the private and voluntary sectors.
- The possibilities of the interaction between states intrigues me, obviously.
- There has been a lot of interaction between the two towns during the last ten years.
- Globalization of economies means interaction between them on a much higher scale.
- We want to encourage interaction between local people and people in the centres.
- Influences may change over time, and interaction between them is negative and positive.
- Not all drug interactions are known or reported in the literature, and new drug interactions are continually being reported.
- There was no interaction between the minister and the department over this matter.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.