1entrometidoimportunoshe's an interfering old hag — es una vieja entrometida informal
- The interfering in-laws featured well in the comedy elements as the situation descended into chaos.
- Do not tolerate interfering people.
- These interfering foreigners include ex-pat non-governmental organisation workers and UN officials.
- The interfering risk police could never allow a fun beach trip to go unaccompanied by a not-so-fun guilt trip.
- This government is full of interfering busybodies.
- Six million people - one in four of the workforce - are employed by the State, some as little more than interfering busybodies.