In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ángulo interno masculine
- You'll find that the interior angle of a regular octagon is 135 degrees.
- Hall apparently is ignorant of spherical trigonometry where the sum of the interior angles of every triangle exceeds 180 degrees.
- An exterior angle of a triangle is greater than either remote interior angle.
- Most antique bow compasses have an interior angle between the cross piece and bow arm of 70 to 75 degrees.
- At each vertex of a triangle there is a couple of angle bisectors: a bisector of the interior angle and a bisector of the exterior angle.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.