In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- What's so unconventional about mediocre food, chic interior design and waiters dressed in black?
- This contains scenes of tasteful interior design and restful soft furnishings, intended for a family audience.
- Adults will be able to try their hand at computing, art, interior design, guitar, massage, nail art and much more.
- In November 2002, the bar was shortlisted for the best pub interior design, proving a big hit with its roof terrace.
- British designers will also give lectures to local students majoring in interior design.
- The latest trend in interior design seems to suggest that there is nothing like a dash of antiquity to lend beauty and elegance to a room.
- Plants have become an integral part of the exterior and interior design of many buildings.
- As interior design was really taking off in the 1960s, women were fighting to get out of their homes and enter public life.
- She is an artistic designer, a description which spans from interior design to school murals.
- If you do not wish to study interior design in depth the school is offering an introductory practical course.
- The interior design would not be to everyone's taste, particularly the shocking pink and black kitchen.
- The show is sure to inspire the future of interior design, furniture and building materials.
- The interior design is in the hands of a company based in Scotland.
- Later again, she studied for and received a diploma in interior design.
- His namesake suite is an example of the subtlety of the building's interior design.
- The interior design boosts a mix of period-wood paneling and stone flagged floors.
- Some of the courses on offer include digital photography, art, interior design and stained glass.
- He was resistant at first, but soon became a careful dresser and appreciative of his wife's flair for interior design.
- Mrs. Skippy, who likes to study interior design, chuckled at the title of the album.
- It seems to me that they did not grasp the essence of interior design.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.