- The spicules are interlocked or joined to form the shell wall.
- I had cars either side so close that our wheels were interlocked and I couldn't swerve, and I got hit front and back.
- The loom's upper beam is then pulled down, to interlock the threads together.
- Equally as authoritative, it was the South boys who interlocked arms for the singing of the national anthem.
- Before Act II, the dancers stand in a circle and interlock pinkie fingers.
- The self-climbing scaffolds are interlocked and climb together.
- If either one of you needs more assistance, bring your hands behind you and interlock fingers with her.
- Her hands were interlocked on her lap, and she just sat, thinking, by lamplight.
- The toast is when the bride and groom toast each other then interlock arms and drink.
- Take your left arm behind you and with the elbow pointing towards the ground and see if you can interlock your hands behind your back.
- The two swords interlocked with each other, creating a double-edged blade.
- Their fingers interlocked lovingly as he stared into her eyes.
- Random pattern stamps can be particularly troublesome, because they no longer interlock properly when they are larger than their designed size.
- We developed two plans that alternate on even and odd floors and interlock so that all of the terraces are two stories high.
- The blonde girl's left hand crept up to meet with his own, and their fingers weakly interlocked.
- Tobey reached over and grabbed Jordan's hand, and their fingers interlocked.
- Couples hold each other close in a waltz, moving forward and back and turning, their legs interlocking in a subtle game of advance and retreat, of never quite touching.
- With this sense of joinery interlocking in three dimensions, the room has the scale and detail of a meticulously crafted piece of furniture.
- The rod is designed to attract the ring, so that the two molecules interlock spontaneously when mixed together.
- He could feel her hand as her fingers interlocked into his, and he could feel her lips, kissing him before she laid her head back on his chest.
- The other earring in his left ear had one metal hoop that directly hung from his ear, interlocked with the other two hoops in it as needed here.
- Her uncle looked at his little niece, her face flashing orange and green and her fingers interlocking in awkwardness.
- Our fingers interlocked and I leaned against his chest, resting the back of my head on his shoulder.
- Once she accepted his hand and their fingers interlocked, he sighed audibly and closed his eyes.
- On their right arms were long clear shields that interlocked to form a clear plastic wall.
- She seemed to have gained a sudden interest in the fact that her fingers interlocked.
- Each apartment was designed slightly differently, according to its specific location in the building, so that it interlocks either with the street or the garden next to it.
- Extra thick tangs, welded to the inside of the lid, securely interlock into dual internal recessed padlock pockets for maximum protection from bolt cutters.
- The phone has been designed with one unified shape, in which the handset and stand are interlocking and where the phone can be placed vertically or rested on horizontally.
- As you massage your partner's hands, pay attention to the way your fingers can interlock and how your partner's hands can respond to yours in return.
1(fabric)interlock masculine(knit/underwear) (before noun) de interlock
- For lettucing or ruffling, choose a fabric that has crosswise stretch, such as a cotton/spandex blend, cotton interlock or ribbing.
- Made of 100% combed cotton interlock fabric, it has cap sleeves and a round neck.
- Made of 6 oz., extra-smooth Egyptian combed cotton interlock, this shirt features cotton / Lycra cuffs and neck for extra stretch where it counts, and a hemmed bottom.
- Is it possible to dye cotton interlock successfully?