In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1derecho internacional masculine
- He was applying under our law and under international law to ask for his case to be heard.
- This definition presupposes that all rules of international law are framed in terms of duties.
- Under international law, the jurisdiction exercised by a state is primarily territorial.
- These two men should feel hemmed in by the rules of international law.
- The body of law which deals with this issue is known as the conflict of laws or private international law.
- It is not the body of rules of international law, so much as the process of international law, which is really at issue.
- The final two chapters consider Pinochet from the viewpoint of aspects of international law.
- The existence or not of a legal state of war is nowadays irrelevant for most purposes of international law.
- Can you address the crimes of a people outside of international law through international law?
- It has not yet been established by international law that the war is illegal.
- The aim of the Commission is to uphold international law in relation to religious freedom.
- From the point of view of international law, it ordinarily does not matter.
- This law has a twofold relationship with the general body of public international law.
- This principle is part of the very alphabet of customary international law.
- The Tribunal took no view on the precautionary principle or approach in general international law.
- That Treaty was concluded when international law in this area was in its infancy.
- It's hard on the need for universal human rights and the rule of international law.
- Instead, international relations would be regulated by a set of common rules of international law.
- Comparisons between international law and domestic criminal law do indeed appear stark.
- But it is important to recognise the nature of the rules of comity in public international law.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.